If you are looking for kid friendly things to do in West Burke, Vermont, you will not be disappointed. There are plenty of activities to keep children of all ages amused. Highlights include the West Burke Caboose, which is a replica of a historic Vermont train car that kids can explore, and the West Burke Farmer’s Market, which is a great place to buy fresh local produce. Other noteworthy attractions include the West Burke Covered Bridge, which is the longest covered bridge in New England, and the West Burke General Store, which sells a range of Vermont-made products.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In West Burke, Vermont
1. Visit the West Burke Farmers Market: The West Burke Farmers Market is a great place to buy local produce and goods. It is held every Saturday from 9am-1pm in the village center.
2. Take a hike on the Kingdom Trails: The Kingdom Trails are a great place to hike, bike, and enjoy the outdoors. There are over 100 miles of trails to choose from.
3. Visit the Burke Mountain Ski Area: Burke Mountain is a great place to ski and snowboard. There are also several hiking trails and a gondola that takes you to the top of the mountain.
4. Go fishing on the Winooski River: The Winooski River is a great place to fish for trout. There are also many other types of fish in the river.
5. Visit the Vermont Country Store: The Vermont Country Store is a great place to find unique Vermont products. It is located in the village of West Burke.
6. Have a picnic at the Burke Town Park: The Burke Town Park is a great place to have a picnic. It is located near the center of town.
7. Go swimming at the West Burke Recreation Center: The West Burke Recreation Center has an indoor pool and a water slide. It is a great place to swim and have fun.
8. Play mini golf at the Kingdom Trails Adventure Golf: The Kingdom Trails Adventure Golf is a great place to play mini golf. It is located in the village of West Burke.
9. Go tubing down the Nulhegan River: The Nulhegan River is a great place to go tubing. It is located in the village of East Burke.
10. Take a scenic drive on the Lincoln Gap Road: The Lincoln Gap Road is a great place to take a scenic drive. It is located in the town of Lincoln.