Werribee is a great place for kids of all ages. There are plenty of things to see and do that will keep the little ones entertained. For the younger ones, there’s the Werribee Open Range Zoo, the Werribee Park Maze, and the Werribee Mansion. For the older kids, there’s the Werribee Railway Museum, the Werribee Heritage Farm and the Werribee River Walk. And for the really adventurous, there’s the Werribee Gorge Walk and the Werribee South Beach. No matter what your interests are, there’s sure to be something for everyone in Werribee.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Werribee, Australia
1. Visit the animals at the Werribee Open Range Zoo.
2. Participate in a behind the scenes tour at the zoo.
3. Play in the water park at Werribee Park Mansion.
4. Visit the Werribee Park Aboretum.
5. View the art at the Werribee Mansion Art Gallery.
6. Learn about Australian history at the Werribee Heritage Centre.
7. Feed the ducks at the Werribee River.
8. Have a picnic at the Werribee South Beach Reserve.
9. Climb the pyramids at the Werribee South Park.
10. Play tennis at the Werribee Tennis Club.