Werne is a small town in the northern part of Germany that is full of kid-friendly activities. The town has a playground, a petting zoo, a library, and a museum. There are also many parks and forests in the area that are perfect for exploring. Families can take a leisurely stroll through the town, stopping to enjoy the sights and sounds of nature. In the evening, the town comes alive with a variety of entertainment options for both children and adults.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Werne, Germany
1. Visit the Wunderland Kalkar amusement park.
2. Go on a safari at the Serengeti Park Hodenhagen.
3. Visit the SEA LIFE Timmendorfer Strand aquarium.
4. Go to the Hamburg Dungeon attraction.
5. See a show at the Planetarium Hamburg.
6. Take a tour of the Miniatur Wunderland.
7. Visit the Tierpark Hagenbeck zoo.
8. Go to the Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
9. See the Berlin Wall exhibit at the German History Museum.
10. Ride the Ferris wheel at the Berliner Fernsehturm.