Weeping Water is a historic town in eastern Nebraska with many kid-friendly activities to enjoy. The Weeping Water Valley Museum is a great place to start, where kids can learn about the history and culture of the area. The Weeping Water Public Library is another great place to take the kids, with a wide variety of books and activities available. For the outdoorsy family, there are plenty of hiking and biking trails in the area to explore, and for those who enjoy a challenge, the Weeping Water Maze is a great way to test your navigation skills. There are also several parks in town, perfect for a picnic lunch or a game of frisbee. No matter what your interests are, Weeping Water has something for everyone to enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Weeping Water, Nebraska
1. Visit the Mormon pioneer log cabin at the Cass County Historical Society Museum.
2. Go for a swim at Weeping Water City Park, which has a public pool.
3. Take a walk or bike ride on the Weeping Water River Trail.
4. Play mini golf at the Weeping Water Fun Center.
5. Catch a movie at the Weeping Water Drive-In Movie Theater.
6. Get ice cream at the Dairy Queen.
7. Play at the city park playground.
8. Go fishing at one of the city ponds.
9. Attend a performance at the Weaving Water Community Theater.
10. Browse the shops in downtown Weeping Water.