There are many kid friendly activities to do in Weatherford, Oklahoma. One option for kids is to go to the Splash Pad. The Splash Pad is a water park with many different slides and pools. Another option for kids is to go to the Weatherford Public Library. The library has many different books and activities for kids. Another activity that kids can do in Weatherford is to go to the Weatherford Animal Shelter. The animal shelter has many different animals that kids can interact with. Lastly, another activity that kids can do in Weatherford is to go to the Weatherford Park. The park has many different playgrounds and activities for kids to do.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Weatherford, Oklahoma
1. Take a walk or bike ride through Weldon Spring Park.
2. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many outdoor picnic areas.
3. Play on the playground at the park.
4. Cool off with a refreshing swim in the pool.
5. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
6. Take a hike on one of the nature trails.
7. Go horseback riding at one of the many ranches in the area.
8. Visit the Botanical Gardens.
9. Learn about history at the Weatherford Historic Museum.
10. Have fun at the Elmer Thomas Park Splash Pad.