If you’re looking for fun things to do with kids in Waynesburg, Ohio, you’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of options! For starters, the Wayne County Historical Society Museum is a great place to learn about the area’s rich history. The Wayne County Fairgrounds are also a great place to spend a day, with plenty of activities for kids of all ages. If your kids are into animals, the Barberton Zoo is a great place to visit, and the Wayne County Park District offers plenty of outdoor activities like hiking, fishing, and picnicking. And of course, no visit to Waynesburg would be complete without a stop at the world-famous Riecker’s bakery!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Waynesburg, Ohio
1. Head to Clifty Falls State Park for a day of hiking and picnicking.
2. Drive out to the Hocking Hills region to go zip-lining or hiking.
3. Visit the Rockbridge State Nature Preserve to go hiking and swimming.
4. Take a scenic drive through the Wayne National Forest.
5. Visit the Big Darby Creek headwaters region.
6. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
7. Visit the Ridenour Lake Wildlife Area.
8. Hike to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain.
9. Go tubing down the Muskingum River.
10. Have a picnic lunch at Hocking Hills State Park.