There are many kid friendly things to do in Wayne, New York. One great option is visiting the Imagine That!!! Children’s Museum. This museum is designed specifically for young children, and features exhibits on a variety of topics such as science, art, and history. Other kid-friendly attractions in Wayne include the Museum of Curiosity, the Wayne Library, and the Wayne Town Park. There are also several kid-friendly restaurants in Wayne, such as the Pizza Garden and the Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt shop. In short, Wayne is a great place for families with young children, as there are plenty of things to do to keep everyone entertained.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Wayne, New York
1. Climb the stairs to the top of the Wayne Historic Train Depot for a view of the town and the surrounding hills.
2. Visit the Wayne Town Museum to learn about the history of this small upstate New York town.
3. Stroll down Main Street and window shop at the quaint stores and businesses.
4. Have a picnic lunch in one of the town’s many parks, such as Wayne Park or Schofield Park.
5. Play a game of mini golf at Captain’s Cove Adventure Golf.
6. Take a boat ride on Lake Ontario from the public dock in Wayne.
7. Go for a bike ride on one of the many scenic trails in the area.
8. Visit the Wildlife Education Center to learn about the local wildlife and maybe even see some up close!
9. Go fishing in one of the many lakes or ponds in the area.
10. Visit the Holland Land Office Museum to learn about the town’s Dutch roots.