If you’re looking for fun things to do with kids in Waterford, Pennsylvania, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of options to keep kids of all ages happy and entertained. The Waterford Park and Recreation Department offers a variety of programming at the Waterford Community Center, which includes an indoor pool, gymnasium, game room, and crafting room. The Waterford Public Library also offers a variety of programs and events for kids, including story times, movie nights, and craft activities.
For those who enjoy the outdoors, Waterford is home to several parks, including Founders’ Park, which features a playground, walking trails, and a gazebo, and Reservoir Park, which offers fishing, picnicking, and a disc golf course. There are also several basketball and tennis courts located throughout the town.
If you’re looking for a fun activity the whole family can enjoy, head to the Institute for American Indian Studies, which offers educational programs and exhibits about the area’s Native American history and culture.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Waterford, Pennsylvania
1. Ride the Waterford Steam Train
2. Visit the Waterford Museum
3. Take a walk or bike ride on the Erie Canal Trail
4. Visit Erie Zoo
5. Attend a Waterford Summer Festival
6. Visit Presque Isle State Park
7. Go fishing at Lake Erie
8. Take a tour of the Waterford Castle
9. Play mini golf at the Waterford Golf Land
10. Visit the website of the Waterford Public Library for ideas on additional kid friendly activities in the area