Watampone is a great place for kids! There are many fun and kid friendly things to do in this city. One of the most popular activities is visiting the Tumpaan Waterfalls. This is a great place to take a swim and explore the natural surroundings. If you are looking for something more educational, there are also many museums and temples that are worth visiting. Your kids will never be bored in Watampone!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Watampone, Indonesia
1. Take a dip in the Arafura Sea – The Arafura Sea is a beautiful stretch of water off the coast of Indonesia and is perfect for a cooling swim.
2. Visit the Fort Rotterdam Museum – This museum is located in the old Dutch fort and is a great place to learn about the history of Watampone.
3. Go bird watching at the bird sanctuary – The bird sanctuary is home to many different types of birds and is a great place to see them up close.
4. Take a stroll through the spice gardens – The spice gardens are a great place to learn about the different spices used in Indonesian cuisine.
5. Visit the old market – The old market is a great place to find souvenirs and try traditional Indonesian food.
6. Hike up to the Glidik Waterfalls – The Glidik Waterfalls is a beautiful spot to take in the scenery and get some exercise.
7. Go snorkelling at Pulau Seema – Pulau Seema is a great place to go snorkelling and see the colourful marine life.
8. Visit the Echo Beach – The Echo Beach is a beautiful spot to relax and take in the stunning views.
9. Try your hand at surfing at Kuta Beach – Kuta Beach is a great place to surf and is also a popular spot for locals to hang out.
10. Take a dip in the hot springs – The hot springs are a great place to relax and unwind after a long day of exploring.