Wascott, Wisconsin is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep the little ones entertained. The Wascott Community Park is a great place to start, with its playground, pavilion, and walking trails. The Wascott Dells is another great spot for families, with its swimming area, fishing, and picnic areas. For those looking for a little more adventure, the Big Eau Pleine County Park offers hiking, biking, and canoeing.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Wascott, Wisconsin
1. Rent a pontoon boat from a local marina and spend the day cruising around Long Lake. Don’t forget to bring your swimsuits so you can take a dip!
2. Head to Barker’s Island for a day of fun in the sun. You can go swimming, sunbathing, picnicking, and more.
3. Visit the Siskiwit Falls waterfall. This beautiful natural wonder is sure to impress.
4. Take a scenic hike through the Brule River State Forest. There are trails of varying difficulty levels, so everyone in the family can find one that’s right for them.
5. Go fishing! Wisconsin is known for its great fishing, so make sure to cast a line while you’re in town.
6. Visit theDanbury Animal Shelterto meet some adoptable furry friends.
7. Play a round of mini golf at Tiki Island Adventure Golf.
8. Get your adrenaline pumping with a visit to Extreme Adventure Woods, an outdoor adventure park with zip lines, ropes courses, and more.
9. Visit theWildlife Education Centerto learn about the local flora and fauna.
10. Stroll through the charming downtown area and window shop at the many unique stores.