There are many kid-friendly things to do in Warwick, Massachusetts. The town has a public beach that is perfect for spending a summer day. The beach has a playground, picnic tables, and a grassy area for running around. There is also a boardwalk that is perfect for strolling and taking in the sights and sounds of the ocean. Warwick is also home to many parks, including Fuller Park, which has a playground, basketball courts, and a pond. There is also Courtney Park, which has a playground, a baseball field, and a basketball court. Lastly, there is Buttonwood Park, which has a playground, a pond, and a walking trail.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Warwick, Massachusetts
1. Visit the Stanley-Whitman House – The Stanley-Whitman House is a historic house museum that tells the story of early New England life. Visitors can see how the house was built, how the families lived, and what they did for fun.
2. Take a hike on the Norwottuck Rail Trail – The Norwottuck Rail Trail is a paved trail that runs for 10 miles through the valley between the towns of Northampton and Amherst. It’s a great place to take a walk, ride a bike, or go for a run.
3. Visit the Museum of Bad Art – The Museum of Bad Art is dedicated to the preservation of bad art. It’s a great place to laugh at some of the worst paintings ever created.
4. Go ice skating at the Northampton Ice Rink – The Northampton Ice Rink is an indoor rink that offers open skate times, skate rentals, and lessons. It’s a great place to go skating in the winter.
5. See a show at the Iron Horse Music Hall – The Iron Horse Music Hall is a concert venue that features a variety of musical acts. It’s a great place to see a live show.
6. Have a picnic at Look Park – Look Park is a 100-acre park with picnic tables, a playground, a basketball court, and hiking trails. It’s a great place to spend a day outdoors.
7. Go for a swim at the YMCA – The YMCA offers a heated indoor pool, a water slide, and a kiddie pool. It’s a great place to go swimming in the winter.
8. Visit the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art – The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art is a museum that features the work of picture book artists. It’s a great place to see some of the most famous picture books.
9. Play mini golf at the National Amusement Park – The National Amusement Park is a miniature golf course with 18 holes. It’s a great place to play mini golf.
10. Go bowling at the Northampton Bowling Alley – The Northampton Bowling Alley is an indoor bowling alley with 28 lanes. It’s a great place to go bowling.