There are many kid friendly things to do in Warsaw, North Carolina. There is an NC aquarium, several parks, and a big community pool. The aquarium has many different kinds of fish and other sea creatures. The three parks are called the William B. Umstead State Park, the John Chavis Memorial Park, and the kernels Millicent Re-Creation Park. The community pool is open to the public and has a diving board and a shallow end for small children.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Warsaw, North Carolina
1. Take a walk or bike ride through the beautiful Broadslab Natural Area. This nature preserve is perfect for a peaceful stroll or an adventurous hike.
2. Visit one of Warsaw’s many historical landmarks, such as the Warsaw Railway Depot or the Kenan House.
3. Spend a day at the Warsaw Community Park, where you can picnic, play sports, or just enjoy the great outdoors.
4. Visit the Warsaw Clone Monument, a unique tribute to the town’s history as a center of the tobacco industry.
5. Learn about the town’s history at the Warsaw Museum of History and Art.
6. Browse the unique shops downtown, such as the Warsaw Trading Company or the Red Sun Emporium.
7. Indulge in some delicious ice cream at one of Warsaw’s several local ice cream shops.
8. Enjoy a round of golf at one of the town’s three beautiful golf courses.
9. From May to September, take a ride on the Warsaw Water Taxi for a tour of the town’s riverfront.
10. Plan a visit to Warsaw during one of the town’s many annual events, such as the Riverfest celebration or the North Carolina Pickle Festival.