There are many kid friendly things to do in Warsaw, Illinois. Some of the most popular attractions include the All Star Bowling Lanes, the Warsaw Park District Splash Pad, and the Imagination Station Children’s Museum. Other great places to take the kids include the Warsaw Community Theater, the Warsaw Public Library, and the Warsaw zoo. With so many great options, the kids will never be bored in Warsaw, Illinois!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Warsaw, Illinois
wilth contact information:
1. Visit the All Arlington Park & Aquatic Complex for a day of swimming, slides, and more!
2. Head to the Donley Museum of Natural History to learn all about the natural world around us.
3. take a scenic walk or bike ride through Lincoln-Douglas National Historic Site.
4. For some indoor fun, check out Monkey Business PCP – an indoor playground perfect for little ones.
5. Ready to get active? Play a game of basketball, volleyball, or tennis at one of the many parks in town.
6. Go ice skating at the Warsaw Park District Ice Arena.
7. Visit the Coslett-Ryan Veterinary Clinic to meet some furry friends and learn about veterinary medicine.
8. Attend a show at the Community Theater of Warsaw – they offer a variety of performances throughout the year.
9. Stop by the Warsaw Farmer’s Market to pick up some fresh produce and local goods.
10. Tour the Levi Coffin House State Historic Site – an important stop on the Underground Railroad.