There’s so much to do for families with kids in Warren! For starters, the town has its very own public beach on Silver Lake, which is perfect for swimming, sunning, and fishing in the warmer months. Silver Lake is also great for canoeing, kayaking, and paddleboarding; and in the winter, it’s a hub for ice fishing and ice skating. The town is also home to several parks, including Warren Woods State Park, where families can enjoy hiking, picnicking, and cross-country skiing; and Messenger Woods Conservation Area, which is a great spot for birdwatching, nature walks, and snowshoeing. And of course, no visit to Warren would be complete without a trip to the historic Warren Needle Tower, which offers stunning views of the town and surrounding countryside.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Warren, Massachusetts
1. Spend the day hiking or biking through the ever-popular Beech Forest.
2. Visit the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art for a day of creative inspiration.
3. Get your adrenaline pumping with a visit to the Berkshire East Ski Resort.
4. Take a stroll through the lush Display Gardens at the Berkshire Botanical Garden.
5. For the ultimate in relaxation, spend a day being pampered at one of Warren’s many spas.
6. Sample the wares of the many local wineries and breweries.
7. Learn about the area’s rich history at the Norman Rockwell Museum.
8. Get your thrills on the rides at the Six Flags New England amusement park.
9. Shop till you drop at the many boutique shops and art galleries in town.
10. Rounding out the list is a visit to the iconic Graceland Farm, home of the world’s largest Elvis Presley collection.