There are many kid friendly things to do in Warm Springs, Georgia. The warm weather and friendly people make this a great place to bring your family. Some of the kid friendly things to do in Warm Springs, Georgia include going to the Little White House, visiting Roosevelt’s Warm Springs, playing in one of the many parks, and exploring Pine Mountain. If you are looking for a place to take your family that is both educational and fun, Warm Springs, Georgia is the perfect destination.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Warm Springs, Georgia
1. Visit the Little White House Historic Site- The Little White House was the personal retreat of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and has been preserved to look as it did during his time. Visitors can take a tour of the home and learn about FDR’s life and Presidency.
2. Play at Roosevelt’s Little White House Garden- The garden at the Little White House is a great place for kids to explore and play. There is a playground, a sandpit, and plenty of open space to run around.
3. Go on a Hike- Warm Springs is home to many beautiful hiking trails that wind through the woods and offer stunning views. Kids will love exploring the natural surroundings and getting some exercise.
4. Visit the FDR Memorial Museum- The FDR Memorial Museum is dedicated to the life and legacy of President Franklin D. Roosevelt. Visitors can learn about his time in office and see artifacts from his life.
5. Go Swimming- Warm Springs is home to several natural hot springs that are perfect for a relaxing dip. Kids will love soaking in the warm water and enjoying the scenic views.
6. Have a Picnic- There are many scenic picnic spots throughout Warm Springs. Grab some food and head to one of the many parks or hike to a secluded spot for a quiet meal.
7. Go Fishing- Warm Springs is home to several lakes and ponds that are perfect for a peaceful day of fishing. Kids will love trying to catch a big fish and enjoying the outdoors.
8. Visit the Warm Springs Wildlife Preserve- The Warm Springs Wildlife Preserve is a great place to see native animals in their natural habitat. Kids can learn about the different animals and see them up close.
9. Go Canoeing or Kayaking- Warm Springs has several rivers that are perfect for a leisurely paddle. kids will love exploring the waterways and taking in the scenery.
10. Take a scenic drive- Warm Springs is home to many scenic roads that are perfect for a leisurely drive. Enjoy the views of the mountains and forests as you wind your way through the Georgia countryside.