Wao is a municipality in the province of Lanao del Sur on the island of Mindanao in the Philippines. The town is known for its white-sand beaches, which are popular among locals and tourists alike. The municipality is also home to several waterfalls, including the Talinga-an Falls, which is the largest waterfall in the province. Other kid-friendly attractions in Wao include the Wao Municipal Zoo, which is home to a variety of animals, and the Wao Municipal Museum, which houses a collection of artifacts from the town’s history.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Wao, Philippines
1. Visit the Wao Municipal Museum.
2. Go on a guided tour of the Wao Municipal Library.
3. Attend a performance at the Wao Municipal Theater.
4. Explore the Wao Municipal Park.
5. Visit the Wao zip line and forest Park.
6. Go on a safari at the Wao Safari Zoo.
7. Visit the Wao Waterfalls.
8. Take a hike through the Wao Nature Reserve.
9. Go camping in the Wao National Forest.
10. Visit the Wao Rice Terraces.