Walsall is home to a variety of kid-friendly attractions that are sure to keep the little ones entertained. The Walsall Arboretum is a popular spot for a family day out, where you can explore the beautiful grounds and gardens, and take a ride on the miniature steam train. The Walsall Leather Museum is another great option for a educational and fun day out, where kids can learn all about the history of the leather industry in the town. If you’re looking for something a little more active, The Monkey Bizness indoor play centre is perfect for a day of adventure, with a large soft play area, climbing wall, and creative classes on offer. For a fun-filled day out that the whole family can enjoy, head to Walsall!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Walsall, United Kingdom
1. Visit the Walsall Arboretum – The Walsall Arboretum is a beautiful park that is perfect for a day out with the kids. There is a large lake in the middle of the park, which is perfect for a leisurely stroll or a picnic lunch.
2. Catch a show at the Lights – The Lights is a local theatre that hosts a variety of shows throughout the year, perfect for a fun family outing.
3. Visit the Walsall Museum – The Walsall Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. There are a variety of exhibits to explore, plus a café if you need a break.
4. Take a walk along the Caldeian Canal – The Caldeian Canal is a lovely place to take a peaceful stroll, and it’s also a great spot for birdwatching.
5. Go for a swim at the Walsall Swimming Centre – The Walsall Swimming Centre is a great place to take the kids for a swim. There are a number of pools to choose from, plus a café and a shop.
6. Play a round of golf at the Walsall Golf Club – The Walsall Golf Club is a great place to take the family for a game of golf. There is also a café if you need a break.
7. Visit the Walsall Botanical Gardens – The Walsall Botanical Gardens are a beautiful spot for a day out. There are a variety of gardens to explore, plus a café if you need a break.
8. Catch a film at the Vue Cinema – The Vue Cinema is a great place to catch a film with the family. There is a variety of films to choose from, plus a café if you need a break.
9. Explore the Walsall Art Gallery – The Walsall Art Gallery is a great place to see a variety of artworks. There is also a café if you need a break.
10. Visit the Walsall Leather Museum – The Walsall Leather Museum is a great place to learn about the history of leather manufacturing in the area. There is also a café if you need a break.