If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Waller, Texas, you won’t be disappointed. The city offers a variety of activities and attractions that are perfect for kids of all ages. For starters, take a stroll down Main Street and check out all of the unique shops and restaurants. Be sure to stop by the Waller Heritage Museum and the Waller County Courthouse, both of which offer a glimpse into the city’s rich history. If the kids are getting antsy, head over to Dick Field Park where they can burn off some energy on the playground or take a dip in the swimming pool. For a fun and educational activity, plan a visit to the George Ranch Historical Park. The park offers a variety of interactive exhibits that teach about the history of the area. When you’re ready for a break, grab a bite to eat at one of the many kid friendly restaurants in town.waller has to offer.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Waller, Texas
1. Visit the Waller County Nature Center and enjoy the many hiking trails, animal exhibits, and picnic areas.
2. Head to Katica’s Animal Farm and meet some of the friendly farm animals.
3. Spend a day at the Waller County Fairgrounds enjoying the carnival rides and games.
4. Go fishing at one of the many ponds or lakes in the area.
5. Visit the George Ranch Historical Park and take a tour of the historic homes and buildings.
6. Get your adrenaline pumping with a visit to the Waller County Skate Park.
7. Take a walk or bike ride through one of the many beautiful parks in Waller.
8. Visit the Children’s Museum of Houston and enjoy the hands-on exhibits.
9. Bowl a few games at the local bowling alley.
10. Catch a movie at the IMAX theater.