Wall Lake, Iowa is a great place for kids to explore and have fun. There are many kid friendly activities to do in and around the area. A few ideas of things to do include: visiting the Wildlife Safari Park, going on a hayride at the pumpkin patch, playing in one of the many playgrounds, fishing at the lake, or hiking one of the many trails.
The Wildlife Safari Park is a great place to learn about and see many different animals. The hayride at the pumpkin patch is a perfect fall activity and the playgrounds are perfect for a day of fun in the sun. Fishing at the lake is a great way to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Finally, hiking one of the many trails is a great way to get some exercise and explore nature.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Wall Lake, Iowa
1. Visit the Bayside Park and Beach to enjoy the playground, sand volleyball court, swimming beach, and picnicking areas.
2. Drive out to the Countryside Orchard for a day of picking apples, strawberries, and pumpkins in the fall.
3. terrorizing the town come Halloween, visit the Wall Lake Haunted House.
4. For some family-friendly fun, head to Wall Lake Mini Golf & Go Karts.
5. explore the great outdoors with a hike or bike ride through Ledges State Park.
6. Visit the Maytag Dairy Farm for a tour and taste test of their delicious products.
7. swing by the Wall Lake Public Library for some quiet reading time or to participate in one of their many programming events.
8. take a walk or boat ride through the Wall Lake Wildlife Area to spot some local wildlife.
9. cool off with a refreshing treat from the Wall Lake Creamery.
10. For a unique experience, visit the Wall Lake UFO Landing Pad.