There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Visconde do Rio Branco, Brazil. One option is to spend a day at one of the many parks in the city. Praca Das Palmeiras and Tiradentes Park are both great choices. At Praca Das Palmeiras, there is a playground, a splash pad, and plenty of green space to run around. Tiradentes Park has a large playground, a pond with ducks, and a beautiful garden.
Another great option for kids is to visit the Rio Branco Zoo. The zoo has over 300 animals, including tigers, lions, and monkeys. There is also a petting zoo, where kids can interact with animals like goats and rabbits.
For kids who like spending time in the water, Parque das Cachoeiras is the perfect spot. The park has several waterfalls, a pool, and a playground. Kids can also go tubing down the Rio Branco river.
If you’re looking for something a little more educational, the Casa do Gaúcho is a great option. The museum has interactive exhibits about the history and culture of Rio Grande do Sul. Kids can dress up in traditional clothing, try their hand at lassoing, and learn to square dance.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Visconde Do Rio Branco, Brazil
1. Trek through the spectacular Rio do Boi National Park.
2. Visit the remote and beautiful Cachoeira da Fumaça waterfall.
3. Soak up the sun on one of Visconde do Rio Branco’s many beaches.
4. Explore the colonial history of the city at the Museu do Rio das Pedras.
5. Discover the local wildlife at the Rio Branco Zoo.
6. Take a boat ride on the Rio Branco river.
7. Visit the Rio Branco Botanical Gardens.
8. Learn about the local indigenous culture at the Museum of Indigenous Peoples.
9. Attend a performance at the Visconde do Rio Branco Municipal Theater.
10. Shop for local handicrafts at the Feira de Artesanato da Vila Nova.