There are plenty of kid friendly activities to be enjoyed in Villeneuve-Saint-Georges, France. For starters, the city is home to France’s oldest amusement park, Parc Saint-Paul. The park features a variety of rides, including a carousel, Ferris wheel, and bumper cars. There is also a playground, which is perfect for younger children.
In addition to the amusement park, Villeneuve-Saint-Georges is home to the Museum of Folkloric Dolls and Toys. This museum is perfect for children who love to learn about different cultures and their traditions. The museum features a variety of dolls and toys from all over the world.
Finally, no visit to Villeneuve-Saint-Georges would be complete without a trip to the Chateau de Villeneuve-Saint-Georges. This castle is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. Children will love exploring the castle’s many rooms and turrets.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Villeneuve-Saint-Georges, France
1. Visit the Parc des Loisirs de Villeneuve-Saint-Georges.
2. Take a walk or cycle around Lac des Minimes.
3. Visit the Maison des Arts et de la Culture.
4. Explore the Jardin botanique de Villeneuve-Saint-Georges.
5. Visit the Musée de Villeneuve-Saint-Georges.
6. Take a walk or cycle around Parc des Vosges.
7. Visit the Église Notre-Dame de Villeneuve-Saint-Georges.
8. Take a walk or cycle around Parc de la Plaine.
9. Visit the Château de Villeneuve-Saint-Georges.
10. Take a walk or cycle around Parc du Château de Villeneuve-Saint-Georges.