If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Villa Ocampo, Argentina, you’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of options. For starters, you can visit one of the many parks in the city, such as Parque Nacional de Villa Ocampo, which has a playground and plenty of space to run around. You can also take a short drive out of the city to visit Parque de la Reserva, where you can see animals in their natural habitat, go on a safari ride, and even feed some of the animals. If you’re looking for something a bit more educational, you can visit the Museo Provincial de Villa Ocampo, which has a wide variety of exhibits on the history and culture of the area. And, of course, no visit to Villa Ocampo would be complete without sampling some of the delicious local cuisine, which you can find in any of the city’s many restaurants.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Villa Ocampo, Argentina
1. Visit the Villa Ocampo Municipal Museum to learn about the history and culture of the town.
2. Stroll through the scenic streets of Villa Ocampo, enjoying the architecture and quaint atmosphere.
3. Visit the Plaza Belgrano, the central square of Villa Ocampo, and relax in the park or enjoy a bite to eat at one of the surrounding cafes.
4. Spend a day at Villa Ocampo Beach, swimming, sunbathing, and picnicking.
5. Go for a hike in the Villa Ocampo Nature Reserve, and keep an eye out for wildlife.
6. Visit the Villa Ocampo Cemetery, a historic cemetery with interesting architecture and beautiful views.
7. Take a dip in the municipal swimming pool, or simply relax poolside.
8. Play a game of tennis at one of the town’s tennis courts.
9. Ride bikes around Villa Ocampo, exploring the town and countryside.
10. Visit the Villa Ocampo Soccer Stadium, home to the local soccer team.