There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Villa Elisa, Paraguay. For starters, the Villa Elisa Nature Park is a great place to explore with the little ones. With its vast array of flora and fauna, they are sure to be entertained. If they are looking for something a little more active, there is also the Villa Elisa Zoological Park where they can see animals from all around the world. For those kids who love the water, there is the Acuamania Water Park which has slides, pools, and much more. And, of course, no trip to Villa Elisa would be complete without visiting the plastic bottles castle.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Villa Elisa, Paraguay
1. Visit the Villa Elisa Zoo and see the variety of animals that call it home.
2. Take a walk or a bike ride through one of Villa Elisa’s many parks and appreciate the beauty of nature.
3. Visit Villa Elisa’s Municipal Museum and learn about the history and culture of the city.
4. Go on a boat ride and see Villa Elisa from a different perspective.
5. Visit the Villa Elisa Aquatic Park and cool off on a hot day.
6. Play a game of tennis or football at one of Villa Elisa’s sports facilities.
7. Take a cooking class and learn how to make a traditional Paraguayan dish.
8. Go shopping at one of Villa Elisa’s many malls and shops.
9. Visit Villa Elisa’s Botanical Garden and see the variety of plants and flowers that grow there.
10. Get away from it all and spend a day at Villa Elisa’s beaches.