There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Vilassar de Mar, Spain. The beach is always a great option, and there are many playgrounds and parks in the area. For a little culture, the Salvador Dali House Museum is a must-see, and the Castle of Matamoros is also a popular spot. For something a little different, the Leopardus cat sanctuary is a great option, and the kids will love getting to see all of the animals. Whatever you decide to do, your kids are sure to have a great time in Vilassar de Mar.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Vilassar De Mar, Spain
1. Visit the Science Museum: The Science Museum is a great place to take kids of all ages. It has exhibits on everything from the human body to space. There are also interactive exhibits where kids can learn about the different laws of physics.
2. Go to the Beach: Vilassar de Mar is home to some of the best beaches in Spain. Kids will love playing in the sand and swimming in the Mediterranean.
3. Visit the Aquarium: The aquarium is a great place to learn about the different fish that live in the Mediterranean. There are also other sea creatures such as turtles and stingrays.
4. Ride the Train: Vilassar de Mar has a train that goes from the beach all the way into the center of town. Kids will love riding the train and seeing the different sights of the city.
5. Play in the Park: There are several parks in Vilassar de Mar that are perfect for kids to play in. They can run around, swing on the swings, and play games.
6. Go on a Boat Ride: Kids will love going on a boat ride around the harbor. They can see the different boats and even wave to the people on the shore.
7. Feed the Ducks: There is a park in Vilassar de Mar that has a pond with ducks. Kids can buy food to feed the ducks and watch them swim around.
8. Get Ice Cream: What kid doesn’t love ice cream? There are several ice cream shops in Vilassar de Mar where kids can get their favorite flavor.
9. Play Mini Golf: There is a mini golf course in Vilassar de Mar that is perfect for kids. They can try to get a hole in one or just have fun playing.
10. Go to the Zoo: The zoo is a great place to see different animals from all over the world. Kids will love seeing the lions, tigers, and elephants.