Vici, Oklahoma is a great place for kids of all ages! There are several kid friendly things to do in this charming town. For the younger set, the Vici Roller Rink and the Vici Water Park are perfect for an afternoon of fun. The Vici Public Library is also a great place to take younger children, as they can enjoy plenty of books, activities, and story time. Older kids will enjoy exploring the Chickasaw National Recreation Area, hiking the trails, and fishing in the ponds. There is also a Youth Center in Vici that offers activities and programs for kids of all ages. Whatever your interests, you’re sure to find something to keep the kids entertained in Vici, Oklahoma!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Vici, Oklahoma
1. Get a slice of pie at the Vici Pecan Plantation – The Vici Pecan Plantation is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the Vici community for over 40 years. They offer a variety of pecan pies, cobblers, and other desserts that are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
2. Bouncy around at the Indoor Inflatable Park – The Indoor Inflatable Park is a great place to let the kids burn off some energy. They have a variety of inflatable toys and activities for the kids to enjoy, as well as a snack bar for when they get hungry.
3. Go for a swim at the Vici Municipal Pool – The Vici Municipal Pool is a great place to cool off on a hot summer day. They offer a variety of swimming lessons for all ages, as well as a weight room and sauna for the adults.
4. Play a round of miniature golf at the Vici Putt-Putt Golf Course – The Vici Putt-Putt Golf Course is a great place to take the family for a round of mini golf. They also offer a variety of other activities such as an arcade, laser tag, and go-karts.
5. Go on a nature hike at the Nature Trail at Conkle Park – The Nature Trail at Conkle Park is a great place to take a leisurely stroll and take in the beauty of nature. The trail is open year-round and is great for all ages.
6. Learn about the history of Vici at the Scotsman Museum – The Scotsman Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Vici and the Scottish people who settled in the area. They offer a variety of exhibits and displays that are sure to educate and entertain.
7. See a movie at the Vici Drive-In Movie Theater – The Vici Drive-In Movie Theater is a great place to catch a flick with the family. They offer a variety of concessions for purchase, as well as a playground for the kids to enjoy.
8. Go fishing at the Vici City Lake – The Vici City Lake is a great place to go fishing. They offer a variety of fishing lessons for all ages, as well as a tackle shop and bait shop.
9. Play a round of golf at the Vici Golf Course – The Vici Golf Course is a great place to take the family for a round of golf. They offer a variety of membership options, as well as a pro shop and driving range.
10. Visit the Vici Public Library – The Vici Public Library is a great place to take the family for a day of reading and learning. They offer a variety of books, magazines, and other resources for all ages.