Verdigre, Nebraska is a great place to raise a family. There are plenty of kid friendly activities to keep your little ones entertained. The Verdigre Public Library offers many programs for children of all ages, including story time, crafts, and movie nights. The Verdigre Aquatic Center is a great place to take the kids to cool off in the summer. They offer swimming lessons, pool parties, and open swim times. For the more adventurous family, there are many hiking and biking trails to explore in Verdigre. And don’t forget the Verdigre Farmers Market, where you can find fresh produce and homemade goods every Saturday morning!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Verdigre, Nebraska
1. Enjoy the scenic Nebraska countryside on a leisurely drive or hike.
2. Visit the historic Verdigre Library and museum.
3. Attend a farmer’s market or community festival.
4. Go for a swim or fish at one of the many lakes in the area.
5. Play a round of golf at the Verdigre Golf Course.
6. Visit the local wineries and taste some of the region’s best wines.
7. Go camping or hiking in one of the many nearby state parks.
8. Take a scenic drive down the Niobrara River Scenic Byway.
9. Visit the Fort Niobrara National Wildlife Refuge.
10. Stop by the meddling Bison Herd in Valle Vista Park.