There are many kid friendly things to do in Verdi, Nevada. The first thing that comes to mind is the river. The river is a great place to explore and play. There are many fish to catch and rocks to climb. The second thing that comes to mind is the hiking. There are many trails in Verdi that are perfect for exploring. The third thing that comes to mind is the camping. Verdi has many campgrounds that are perfect for families. The fourth thing that comes to mind is the animals. There are many animals to see in Verdi. The fifth thing that comes to mind is the food. There are many kid friendly restaurants in Verdi.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Verdi, Nevada
1. Visit the Western Folklife Center – The Western Folklife Center is a great place to learn about the culture and heritage of the American West. The center offers a variety of programs and events that are perfect for kids.
2. Go on a hike – There are plenty of hiking trails in and around Verdi. Taking a hike is a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
3. Visit the Nevada Museum of Art – The Nevada Museum of Art is a great place to view some amazing art. The museum also offers a variety of educational programs that are perfect for kids.
4. Take a walk through the Truckee RiverWalk – The Truckee RiverWalk is a great place to take a stroll and enjoy the scenery. The RiverWalk is also a great place to learn about the history of the area.
5. Play at the Verdi Community Park – The Verdi Community Park is a great place for kids to play. The park has a playground, picnic areas, and a basketball court.
6. Visit the Lahontan State Recreation Area – The Lahontan State Recreation Area is a great place to enjoy the outdoors. The recreation area offers a variety of activities such as hiking, fishing, and camping.
7. Go see a movie – There is a movie theater in Verdi that shows a variety of films. Taking in a movie is a great way to relax and escape the heat.
8. Visit the Terrible Herbst Spooky Town – The Terrible Herbst Spooky Town is a great place for kids to get their fill of Halloween fun. The Spooky Town offers a variety of activities such as hayrides, pumpkin painting, and a haunted house.
9. Play some mini golf – There is a mini golf course in Verdi that is perfect for a fun afternoon. Mini golf is a great way to get some exercise and have some fun.
10. Go on a hayride – There are a few companies in Verdi that offer hayrides. Taking a hayride is a great way to see the sights and sounds of the city.