Although Veneta, Oregon is a small town, there are actually quite a few kid friendly things to do! For starters, the town has its own skate park which is great for kids who love to skateboard or bike. There is also a really neat footpath called the Clear Lake trail that goes around a beautiful lake – perfect for a family walk or bike ride. If your kids are into fishing, there are two ponds in town that are stocked with fish. And last but not least, Veneta is home to the Oregon Coast Children’s Museum which is a great place for kids of all ages to explore and learn.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Veneta, Oregon
1. Visit the Antique Powerland Museum and take a tour of the old-fashioned machinery.
2. Go for a walk or bike ride along the Willamette River.
3. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many parks in Veneta.
4. Play some miniature golf at the local course.
5. Go fishing at one of the many lakes or ponds in the area.
6. Visit the local library and check out some books.
7. Play at one of the city’s many playgrounds.
8. Go Ice skating at the rink in nearby Eugene.
9. Visit the Siuslaw National Forest for a day of hiking and exploring.
10. Have a fun-filled day at the Splash! At Lively Park water park.