There are numerous kid friendly things to do in Velletri, Italy. The city is home to many parks and playgrounds, making it a great place to take the kids for a day out. There are also a number of museums in the city that are geared towards children, such as the Museo dei Bambini, which is a museum dedicated to children’s art. Additionally, the city has a number of child-friendly restaurants, making it easy to find a place to eat that the whole family will enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Velletri, Italy
1. Visit the Museo Civico. The Civic Museum is located in the town hall of Velletri and it has a wide variety of exhibits on the history of the city.
2. Walk around the ancient city walls. The city walls of Velletri are some of the best preserved in all of Italy. They are a great way to get a feel for the history of the city.
3. Take a tour of the Rocca. The Rocca is a fortress that was built in the 13th century. It is one of the most iconic landmarks in Velletri.
4. Visit the Cathedral of Santo Stefano. The Cathedral of Santo Stefano is the main church in Velletri. It is a beautiful example of Romanesque architecture.
5. See the Tomb of the Scipios. The Tomb of the Scipios is a funerary monument that was built in the 2nd century BC. It is one of the most important historical sites in Velletri.
6. Check out the Roman Theatre. The Roman Theatre is a well-preserved example of a Roman theatre. It is a great place to learn about the history of Roman theatre.
7. Go to the Palazzo Barberini. The Palazzo Barberini is a baroque palace that was built in the 17th century. It is one of the most beautiful buildings in Velletri.
8. See the Fountain of the Dolphins. The Fountain of the Dolphins is a fountain that was built in the 16th century. It is a great place to take a break and enjoy the beauty of Velletri.
9. Visit the Archaeological Park. The Archaeological Park is a great place to learn about the history of Velletri. It is also a great place to take a walk and enjoy the nature.
10. Take a tour of the wine cellars. Velletri is home to many great wine cellars. A tour of the cellars is a great way to learn about the wine industry in Velletri.