Vasto, Italy, is a beautiful and historic city situated on the Adriatic Sea. The city is home to a number of kid-friendly attractions, including the Palazzo D’Avalos, a 16th-century palazzo that now houses a museum; the Chiesa di Santa Maria Maggiore, a 12th-century church with stunning architecture; and the Museo Civico, which features a number of kid-friendly exhibits. Families can also enjoy the city’s many parks and gardens, as well as its vibrant pedestrian-only city center, which is full of shops, restaurants, and cafes.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Vasto, Italy
1. Visit the Castello Aragonese: The Castello Aragonese is a majestic castle that overlooks the Adriatic Sea. It was built in the 15th century and has been beautifully preserved. Visitors can explore the castle grounds, visit the museum, and even take a guided tour.
2. Stroll along the promenade: The promenade is a beautiful boardwalk that runs along the coastline. It’s the perfect place to take a leisurely stroll, go for a run, or just enjoy the stunning views of the sea.
3. Explore the old city: Vasto’s old city is a charming and historic district that’s worth exploring. stroll through the narrow streets, check out the historic buildings, and visit the many shops and restaurants.
4. Visit the Cathedral of San Giovanni Battista: The Cathedral of San Giovanni Battista is a beautiful church that dates back to the 13th century. It’s worth a visit for its stunning architecture and stunning works of art.
5. Take a boat ride: A boat ride is a great way to see Vasto from the water. There are many different companies that offer boat tours, so you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for you.
6. Go for a swim: Vasto has some great beaches where you can go for a swim, sunbathe, or just relax. There are also many different beach clubs that offer a variety of amenities, so you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for you.
7. Play some golf: Vasto has a few different golf courses where you can play a round or two. If you’re not a golfer, you can still enjoy the beautiful scenery.
8. Visit the museum: Vasto has a few different museums that are worth visiting. The most popular is the Museo Civico, which houses a collection of art and historical artifacts.
9. Try the local cuisine: Vasto has some great restaurants that serve up local cuisine. You’ll find that the food is both delicious and reasonably priced.
10. Enjoy the nightlife: Vasto has a vibrant nightlife scene that you’ll definitely want to check out. There are many different bars and clubs to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for you.