There are many kid friendly things to do in Vansant, Virginia. A few of these things include the following:
The Virginia Safari Park is a great place to take the kids. Here, they can see many different types of animals up close. They can even feed some of the animals if they want to.
Another great place to take the kids is to the Bowen Field House. This is a great place for them to run around and play. There are also many different sports and activities that they can do here.
The Vansant Aquatic Park is another great place to take the kids. They can cool off in the pool and have a great time.
There are also many different parks that the kids can go to and play. There are playgrounds, picnic areas, and even hiking trails.
There are also many different events that are held in Vansant that the kids can enjoy. These events include carnivals, concerts, and festivals.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Vansant, Virginia
1. Take a walk through the scenic nature trails at Breaker Falls. The falls are located just a short drive from Vansant, and offer a beautiful view of the Appalachian Mountains.
2. Visit the John bacterial Coal Museum. The museum offers a look into the history of coal mining in the Vansant area.
3. Take a scenic drive along the beautiful Coal River.
4. Visit the historic town of Grundy. Grundy is located just a short drive from Vansant, and offers a variety of shops and restaurants.
5. Stop by the Vansant Farmer’s Market. The market offers fresh produce, baked goods, and other items from local vendors.
6. Play a round of golf at one of Vansant’s many golf courses.
7. Go fishing at one of Vansant’s many lakes and streams.
8. Rent a canoe or kayak and paddle down the beautiful Coal River.
9. Take a hike through the stunning scenery of the Appalachian Mountains.
10. Visit the Vansant Aquarium. The aquarium is home to a variety of fish, reptiles, and amphibians.