Vanleer, Tennessee is located in the heart of Dickson County and is known for its small-town charm. The town is home to a variety of kid-friendly businesses and activities. The Dickson County Courthouse is a historic landmark in the town and is open to the public for tours. The Dickson Mounds Museum is another popular attraction and is a great place to learn about the history of the area. The Dickson Public Library offers a variety of activities and programs for kids and families. Vanleer is also home to a number of parks and recreation areas, including the Vanleer Community Park, which features a playground, picnic pavilion, and walking trails.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Vanleer, Tennessee
1. Climb aboard an old-fashioned train at the Vanleer Depot.
2. Visit the Vanleer Rodeo and watch cowboys and cowgirls ride broncos and bulls.
3. Go fishing in one of Vanleer’s many lakes and ponds.
4. Play a round of golf at the Vanleer Country Club.
5. Hike through the woods on one of Vanleer’s many nature trails.
6. Ride horses at the Vanleer Equestrian Center.
7. Visit the Vanleer Zoo and see all sorts of animals from all over the world.
8. Go swimming at the Vanleer Community Pool.
9. Play tennis at the Vanleer Tennis Club.
10. Bowl a few games at the Vanleer Bowling Alley.