One of the best kid friendly things to do in Vaniyambadi is to check out the Vaniyambadi Zoo. The Vaniyambadi Zoo is home to exotic animals from all over the world. The zoo also has a playground, a petting zoo, and a water park. Another great kid friendly activity in Vaniyambadi is to visit the Vaniyambadi Botanical Gardens. The botanical gardens have a wide variety of plants and flowers, as well as a playground and a picnic area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Vaniyambadi, India
1. Visit the local temples – Vaniyambadi is home to a number of temples, including the Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, which is one of the most important Vaishnavite temples in South India.
2. Take a look around the town – Vaniyambadi is a small town located in the Vellore district of Tamil Nadu. Its main attractions include its temples, as well as its picturesque streets and buildings.
3. Check out the wildlife – Vaniyambadi is home to a number of parks and reserves, which are home to a variety of wildlife, including tigers, elephants and leopards.
4. Take a walk through the gardens – Vaniyambadi is home to a number of gardens, including the Vaniyambadi Botanical Garden, which is home to a variety of plants and flowers.
5. Learn about the history of the town – Vaniyambadi has a long and rich history, dating back to the Chola period. The town was once an important centre of trade and commerce, and is now a popular tourist destination.
6. Shop for souvenirs – Vaniyambadi is home to a number of shops and markets, where you can buy a variety of souvenirs and gifts.
7. Sample the local cuisine – Vaniyambadi is home to a number of restaurants and cafes, where you can sample the local cuisine.
8. Catch a show at the theatre – Vaniyambadi is home to a number of theatres, including the Vaniyambadi Town Hall, where you can catch a variety of cultural shows and events.
9. Visit the Vaniyambadi Museum – Vaniyambadi is home to a number of museums, including the Vaniyambadi Museum, which is home to a variety of historical artifacts and exhibits.
10. Enjoy the views from the observation tower – Vaniyambadi is home to a number of observation towers, from which you can enjoy panoramic views of the town and its surrounds.