If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Van, Turkey, you’re in luck. There are plenty of fun activities for kids of all ages to enjoy. For starters, you can visit the Van Fortress, which is a great place to explore and learn about the history of the city. If you’re looking for something a bit more active, you can head to one of the city’s many parks, where you can find plenty of space to run around and play. And, of course, no trip to Van would be complete without a visit to the nearby Lake Van, where you can go for a swim or simply enjoy the beautiful views.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Van, Turkey
1. Visit the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations: The Museum of Anatolian Civilizations is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Turkey. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits, including a large collection of ancient artifacts.
2. Climb Mount Ararat: Mount Ararat is the tallest mountain in Turkey. Climbing to the top is a great adventure for kids.
3. Visit the Celsus Library: The Celsus Library is one of the oldest libraries in the world. It is located in the city of Ephesus.
4. Go to the Topkapi Palace: The Topkapi Palace was the home of the Ottoman sultans for many centuries. Today, it is a museum.
5. See the Blue Mosque: The Blue Mosque is one of the most beautiful mosques in the world. It is located in Istanbul.
6. Explore the caves of Cappadocia: Cappadocia is home to many unique cave dwellings. Kids will enjoy exploring these homes.
7. Visit the ruins of Troy: Troy is a city that was made famous by the Trojan War. The ruins of the city are a great place to explore.
8. Go to the Goreme National Park: The Goreme National Park is a great place to see the landscape of Cappadocia. The park is home to many rock formations.
9. Visit the city of Ankara: Ankara is the capital of Turkey. It is a large city with many historical sites.
10. Go to the beach: Turkey has many beautiful beaches. Kids will enjoy spending a day at the beach.