If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Valle Hermoso, Mexico, you’ve come to the right place! This charming town offers plenty of activities and attractions that are perfect for families. Start your day at the Valle Hermoso Municipal Zoo, where you can see lions, tigers, and bears, among other animals. Then, head over to the Parque de Aventura, an adventure park with zip lines, rope courses, and other fun activities. In the afternoon, take a stroll through the town’s historic center, where you can admire the colonial architecture and stop by the museum. Finish your day with a delicious Mexican dinner at one of the town’s many restaurants.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Valle Hermoso, Mexico
1. Visit the Guzman Caves – The Guzman Caves are a network of caves located in the Sierra Madre Occidental mountain range. Visitors can explore the caves and see the numerous rock formations and stalactites and stalagmites.
2. go tubing down the Rio Grande – The Rio Grande is a river that flows through Valle Hermoso. Visitors can go tubing down the river and enjoy the scenery.
3. Visit the Valle Hermoso Water Park – The Valle Hermoso Water Park is a water park located in the town of Valle Hermoso. The park has a wave pool, lazy river, and slides.
4. Visit the Los Alamos Zoo – The Los Alamos Zoo is located in the town of Los Alamos. The zoo has a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears.
5. Take a hike through the Sierra Madre Occidental mountain range – The Sierra Madre Occidental mountain range is a beautiful place to hike. There are many trails to explore and the scenery is breathtaking.
6. Visit the El Salto waterfall – The El Salto waterfall is located in the Sierra Madre Occidental mountain range. The waterfall is 100 feet tall and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the area.
7. Go horseback riding in the Valle Hermoso countryside – Horseback riding is a popular activity in the Valle Hermoso area. There are many places to go horseback riding and the scenery is beautiful.
8. Visit the Valle Hermoso Botanical Gardens – The Valle Hermoso Botanical Gardens are located in the town of Valle Hermoso. The gardens feature a variety of plants and flowers.
9. Take a boat ride on the Rio Grande – The Rio Grande is a river that flows through Valle Hermoso. Visitors can take a boat ride on the river and enjoy the scenery.
10. Go shopping in the Valle Hermoso town square – The Valle Hermoso town square is a popular place to go shopping. There are a variety of shops and restaurants in the square.