Vale is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Vale, Oregon. For starters, the city has a ton of parks and playgrounds. Kids can also enjoy the city’s public pool, which is open during the summer months. If your kids are into sports, they can join one of the many youth sports leagues in Vale. And, of course, there are always the classic kid activities like visiting the library and going to the movies. Whatever your kids are into, they’re sure to find something to do in Vale, Oregon!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Vale, Oregon
1. Go to the local farmer’s market and buy some fresh fruits and vegetables.
2. Visit the local library and check out some books.
3. Go for a walk or bike ride around town.
4. Visit a local park and go for a picnic.
5. Play some Frisbee or other games at the park.
6. Go fishing at one of the many nearby lakes.
7. Visit a nearby Oregon winery for a tour and some tastings.
8. Go on a hike in the nearby Cascade Mountains.
9. Visit the local historical museum.
10. Go to the movies or bowling alley.