There are many kid friendly things to do in Valdagno, Italy. One of the most popular activities is to go horseback riding. There are many places that offer horseback riding lessons for kids of all ages. Another popular activity is to go hiking. There are many hiking trails in Valdagno that are perfect for exploring with kids. There are also many playgrounds and parks in Valdagno that are perfect for spending a day outside with the kids.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Valdagno, Italy
1. Go to the Leggendaria ice cream shop for some delicious homemade ice cream.
2. Visit the Villa Valmarana ai Nani to see the beautiful Venetian-style architecture and the “little men” sculptures.
3. Have a piccolo (a small coffee) at one of the many cafes along Via degli Alpini.
4. Go for a gelato at Gelateria Romanengo, where they have over 100 flavours of ice cream!
5. Climb to the top of the Turret of Valdagno to get a panoramic view of the town and the valley below.
6. Visit the Museo Civico di Valdagno to learn about the history and culture of the area.
7. Go for a hike or a bike ride in the nearby mountains.
8. Visit the La Vera Farmacia Valdagno, a traditional Italian pharmacy that has been in business since 1866.
9. Go swimming in the Olympic-size outdoor pool at the Centro Sportivo.
10. Play in the park at Piazza Martiri della Libertà.