There are many kid friendly activities to do in Uvalde Texas. One activity is to go to the Kickin Kranberry Farms. The Kickin Kranberry Farms is a place where you can go and pick your own berries. They have a large variety of berries to choose from, and you can even take a hayride out to the fields. Another activity is to go to the Uvalde County Museum. The Uvalde County Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Uvalde and see some interesting artifacts. If you are looking for a more physical activity, you can go to the Uvalde sporting complex and play on the playground or participate in one of the many sports offered.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Uvalde, Texas
1. Go Swimming at the municipal pool- The kids will have a blast swimming at the municipal pool and you can relax poolside while they play.
2. Visit the Uvalde Honeybee Farms- The kids will love getting to see the bees up close and learn all about how honey is made.
3. Stroll Through West Main Plaza- Take a stroll through the West Main Plaza and let the kids explore the shops and restaurants.
4. Attend a Friday Night Lights Football Game- Cheer on the local high school football team at a Friday night game and enjoy some good old fashioned Friday night lights.
5. Visit the Hilbig Wildlife Refuge- Get up close and personal with some of the local wildlife at the Hilbig Wildlife Refuge.
6. Go Fishing at Garner State Park- Take the kids fishing at Garner State Park and enjoy a day in the great outdoors.
7. Play Mini Golf at Mulligan’s- The kids will have a blast playing mini golf at Mulligan’s and you can enjoy a round or two yourself.
8. Go Bowling at Astro Lanes- Go bowling with the kids at Astro Lanes and enjoy a family friendly game night.
9. Play at the Splash Pad- The kids will cool off and have a blast playing at the splash pad and you can relax in the shade and watch them play.
10. Visit the Uvalde County Historical Museum- Take the kids to learn about the history of Uvalde at the Uvalde County Historical Museum.