Uvalda is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in the area, including visiting the local library, playing at one of the many parks, or going for a swim at the community pool. Families can also enjoy picnicking at the nearby lake, hiking along the nature trails, or exploring the local museum. With so many great activities, Uvalda is the perfect place to raise a family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Uvalda, Georgia
1. Visit the Uvalda Railroad Museum.
2. Take a walk or bike ride through William D. Rutledge Nature Center.
3. Visit the Georgia Veterans Memorial State Park.
4. Attend a play at the Uvalda Little Theatre.
5. Go fishing at Clybel Lake.
6. Visit the Crawford W. Long Museum.
7. Play mini golf at Hurricane Alley.
8. Go bowling at Strike Zone Lanes.
9. Visit the Uvalda Historical Society Museum.
10. Take a Dip in the Uvalda City Pool.