There are plenty of things to do in Utica, Nebraska that will keep the kids entertained! For starters, they can explore the Pioneer Village which is full of historic buildings and displays. If they’re up for a bit of a challenge, they can try their hand at the Cornhusker Maze. There’s also the JamesArthur Vineyards which offer tours and tastings, perfect for the whole family. For those who love the great outdoors, there are plenty of hiking and biking trails to explore, and for the animal lovers, don’t forget to visit the DeSoto National Wildlife Refuge.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Utica, Nebraska
1. Visit the Strategic Air and Space Museum to learn about the history of America’s military aviation.
2. Stroll through the Andy Gabrielson Nature Park and see the diverse flora and fauna.
3. Rent a canoe or kayak and paddle down the Platte River.
4. Visit the Chimney Rock National Historic Site to learn about the westward expansion of America.
5. Hike to the top of Scotts Bluff National Monument and take in the sweeping views.
6. Drive the scenic Pioneer Trails Scenic Byway.
7. Visit the Agate Fossil Beds National Monument to see the fossilized remains of ancient animals.
8. Go on a safari at the Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium.
9. Take a ride on the Boulder Railroad Train.
10. Visit the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail Visitor Center to learn about the famous expedition.