The seashore is the mainstay of Ustka’s popularity. In the summer, the long, sandy beach is teeming with locals and visitors, and there are plenty of beach umbrellas and sun loungers for everyone. The water is clean and clear, making it perfect for swimming, fishing, boating, and windsurfing; and there’s a wide promenade perfect for strolling, biking, and rollerblading. For those who want a break from the sun, there are a couple of outdoor pools in town.
Near the harbor, you’ll find the start of the Drogowa Krzyzowa footpath, which leads through the dunes to the nearby village of Poddebice. Along the way, you can stop at the Ustka Lighthouse, which offers sweeping views of the coast. There are also several restaurants and cafes in town, as well as a few bars and clubs for nightlife. For shopping, head to the central ul.Rybaki, where you’ll find a mix of souvenir shops, clothing boutiques, and grocery stores.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ustka, Poland
1. Visit the Ustka Lighthouse – The Ustka Lighthouse is a popular tourist attraction in Ustka, Poland. It is one of the tallest lighthouses in the country and offers stunning views of the surrounding area. Visitors can climb to the top of the lighthouse for a small fee.
2. Play on the Ustka Beach – The Ustka Beach is a beautiful sandy beach located in Ustka, Poland. It is perfect for families with young children as the water is shallow and there are plenty of lifeguards on duty. Visitors can also find a playground, restaurants, and shops nearby.
3. Visit the Ustka Aquarium – The Ustka Aquarium is a must-see for any family visiting Ustka, Poland. It is home to a wide variety of fish, invertebrates, and reptiles, as well as a seal colony. The aquarium also offers educational programs for children.
4. Ride the Ustka Rollercoaster – The Ustka Rollercoaster is a popular amusement park ride in Ustka, Poland. It is located in the central part of the town and offers great views of the surrounding area. The rollercoaster is suitable for all ages and is a great way to get your adrenaline pumping.
5. Go Mini Golfing in Ustka – Mini golf is a great activity for families with young children. There are several mini golf courses in Ustka, Poland. Most of them are located in the central part of town and are very affordable.
6. Play in the Ustka Park – The Ustka Park is a large park located in the center of Ustka, Poland. It is a great place to take a walk, have a picnic, or just relax. The park also has a playground, a basketball court, and a pond.
7. Visit the Ustka Museum – The Ustka Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Ustka, Poland. It is located in the central part of town and is very affordable. The museum also offers educational programs for children.
8. Ride the Ustka Train – The Ustka Train is a great way to see the sights of Ustka, Poland. It runs through the central part of town and offers great views of the surrounding area. The train is suitable for all ages and is a great way to get around town.
9. Go Fishing in Ustka – Fishing is a popular pastime in Ustka, Poland. There are several lakes and streams located in the area that are perfect for fishing. Visitors can also find a variety of fishing gear for sale in town.
10. Visit the Ustka Zoo – The Ustka Zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals. It is located in the central part of town and is very affordable. The zoo also offers educational programs for children.