If you’re looking for fun things to do with the kids in Unity, Maine, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them entertained. For starters, you can check out the Unity College Museum of Art, which is always fun for kids of all ages. If your kids are into sports, there are plenty of opportunities to get involved in youth sports leagues. And of course, no trip to Unity would be complete without a visit to the Unity Pond and trout farm. The kids will love getting up close and personal with the fish, and you can even feed them!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Unity, Maine
1. The Maine Wildlife Park is perfect for young animal lovers. They can learn all about the different animals that live in the state of Maine and even get to see some of them up close!
2. The Unity Raceway is a great place to take the kids for a fun day out. They can watch the races and even take a few turns on the go-karts themselves!
3. The Unity Pond is a beautiful spot to take a leisurely stroll with the kids. They will love feeding the ducks and geese and exploring all the different plants and flowers that surround the pond.
4. The Unity Public Library is a great place to take the kids on a rainy day. They can browse the shelves for their favorite books and even participate in some of the library’s many programs.
5. The Unity Commons is a great place to let the kids run around and explore. They can play on the playground, have a picnic lunch, and even explore the many different sculptures that are on display.
6. The Unity College Museum of Art is a great place to take the kids to see some amazing artwork. They can explore the different galleries and even participate in some of the hands-on activities that are often offered.
7. The Unity Theatre is a great place to take the kids to see a live performance. They can see a play, a musical, or even a comedy show.
8. The Unity Drive-In is a great place to take the kids for a fun night out. They can watch a movie from the comfort of their car and enjoy some tasty snacks.
9. The Unity Farmers’ Market is a great place to take the kids to get some fresh air. They can explore all the different booths, sample some delicious food, and even get their hands dirty with some of the fun crafts that are often available.
10. The Unity Recreational Center is a great place to take the kids to burn off some energy. They can swim in the pool, play in the gym, and even get creative in the arts and crafts room.