There are many kid friendly activities to do in Unionville, New York. Most notably, the town is home to the Unionville Community Fair, which is an annual event that includes many fun activities for children of all ages. Other kid friendly activities in Unionville include going to the local library, attending one of the many farmers markets, or going on a nature hike. Unionville is also home to a number of parks, which are perfect for an afternoon of playtime.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Unionville, New York
1. Potter Hill Barn: The Potter Hill Barn is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. There is a playground, a petting zoo, and a picnic area. The barn is also a great place to learn about farming and how to care for animals.
2. Hart’s Brook Falls: Hart’s Brook Falls is a beautiful waterfall located in Unionville. The falls are a great place to take a hike and explore the nature around you.
3. Dinosaur State Park: Dinosaur State Park is a great place to take the kids to learn about dinosaurs. The park has a museum with real fossils, a playground, and a hiking trail.
4. Connecticut Trolley Museum: The Connecticut Trolley Museum is a great place to take the kids to learn about the history of trolleys. The museum has a variety of trolleys on display, a gift shop, and a ride on a real trolley.
5. Rogers Orchards: Rogers Orchards is a great place to take the kids to pick apples. The Orchard has a variety of apples to choose from, a gift shop, and a cider mill.
6.downtown: There are many shops and restaurants located in downtown Unionville. The downtown area is a great place to explore with the kids.
7. Bike Trails: There are many bike trails located in Unionville. The bike trails are a great way to get some exercise and explore the nature around you.
8. Fishing: There are many places to go fishing in Unionville. The lakes and streams are a great place to fish and relax.
9. Canoeing: There are many places to go canoeing in Unionville. The lakes and streams are a great place to canoe and explore the nature around you.
10. Unionville Fair: The Unionville Fair is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. The fair has rides, games, food, and entertainment.