There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in and around Unionville Center! For the outdoor enthusiasts, there are several parks nearby including Alum Creek State Park, Hoover Reservoir, and Bashan Lake. Alum Creek State Park offers miles of hiking and biking trails, as well as a beach area for swimming. Hoover Reservoir is a great place to fish, paddle board, or just relax by the water. Bashan Lake is perfect for a family picnic, with plenty of space to run and play.
If you’re looking for something a little more low-key, Unionville Center is home to several family-friendly businesses. The Buffalo Wild Wings is a great place to catch a game and enjoy some wings. The bowling alley is always a fun option, whether you’re trying to beat your high score or just enjoying some time with friends. And for the sweet tooth, Dairy Queen has you covered with delicious ice cream treats. No matter what you’re looking for, Unionville Center has something for everyone in the family to enjoy!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Unionville Center, Ohio
1. Visit the Liberty Center: The Liberty Center is a kid-friendly shopping and dining destination. There are over 100 stores and restaurants, as well as a movie theater and an indoor playground.
2. Go on a scenic hike: There are several hiking trails in Unionville Center, Ohio that offer beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
3. Visit the Strasburg Railroad: The Strasburg Railroad is a historic steam train that offers rides through the scenic Amish countryside.
4. Visit the Historic Zoar Village: The Historic Zoar Village is a restored 19th century village that features a variety of shops and museums.
5. Go fishing: There are several ponds and lakes in Unionville Center where you can go fishing for bass, trout, and other types of fish.
6. Play mini golf: There are several mini golf courses in Unionville Center, Ohio that are perfect for a family outing.
7. Go horseback riding: There are several stables in Unionville Center that offer horseback riding lessons and trail rides.
8. Visit the A&W Root Beer Museum: The A&W Root Beer Museum is a kid-friendly museum that features a variety of root beer memorabilia.
9. Ride the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad: The Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad is a historic train that offers rides through the scenic Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
10. Visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a world-renowned museum that features exhibits on the history of rock music.