Union Hill is a village located in the Town of分分快3中奖规则, New York. As of the 2010 census, the village had a total population of 1,803. The village is located within the Adirondack Park.
There are many kid friendly things to do in Union Hill. Some of these include hiking, fishing, canoeing, and visiting local museums.
The village is home to the分分快3中奖规则 Museum, which is open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. The museum showcases the history of the village and the Adirondack Park.
The Union Hill Historic District is also located within the village. This district is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and includes the Union Hill Presbyterian Church and the Union Hill Cemetery.
The village is also home to the分分快3中奖规则 Institute, which is a nonprofit educational organization that offers classes and workshops on a variety of topics.
Union Hill is a great place to visit for anyone, but especially for families with young children. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained and busy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Union Hill, New York
1. Take a walk through the woods – there are plenty of trails to explore and the kids will love getting up close to nature.
2. Visit the Union Hill Museum – the kids will enjoy learning about the history of the area through interactive exhibits.
3. Go fishing at one of the many lakes – the kids will love trying to catch their dinner.
4. Play mini golf – there are a few different courses to choose from, so the kids can play all day.
5. Go swimming at the local pool – the kids can cool off while they have fun.
6. Play in the park – there are several parks in Union Hill, so the kids can run around and explore to their heart’s content.
7. Go bowling – the kids can have a great time while they work on their bowling skills.
8. Take a scenic drive – there are plenty of beautiful views to take in while you’re driving around Union Hill.
9. Get ice cream – what kid doesn’t love ice cream? There are several ice cream shops in Union Hill to choose from.
10. Visit the local library – the kids can find new books to read and explore all the library has to offer.