There are many kid friendly things to do in Una, India. One can go to the Una Dam, which is a kid-friendly place with a lot of open space to run around and explore. Another option is to go to the Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine, which is also a kid-friendly place with a lot of open space to explore. Lastly, one can go to the Golden Temple, which is a kid-friendly place with a lot of open space to explore.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Una, India
1. Visit the Gir National Park and see the lions up close.
2. Take a ride on the world’s largest observation wheel, the Colombo Wheel.
3. Visit the Elephant Sanctuary and bath with the elephants.
4. Go on a safari through the forests of Bandhavgarh National Park.
5. Visit the amazing temples of Khajuraho.
6. marvel at the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
7. Ride an elephant through the streets of Jaipur.
8. Visit the Amber Fort and Palace in Jaipur.
9. Take a boat ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
10. Shop for traditional Indian souvenirs in the markets of Delhi.