There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Umreth, India. One option is to interact with elephants at the Elephant Conservation and Care Center. Here, you can help to feed, bathe, and exercise the elephants. You can also visit the ancient temples in the area, such as the Sun Temple and the Temple of Divine Mother. There are also several museums in Umreth that would be interesting for kids, such as the Museum of Indian miniature paintings and the Umreth Archaeological Museum. Kids can also enjoy time at the water park, go-karting, or playing laser tag. There are also several parks and playgrounds in Umreth where kids can run around and explore.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Umreth, India
1. Visit the local temples – The temples in Umreth are some of the most kid-friendly in all of India. They’re known for their brightly colored and intricately carved exteriors, and they usually have a playground or two on the premises.
2. Hang out at the zoo – Umreth is home to one of the largest zoos in India. They have a wide variety of animals, from lions and tigers to monkeys and birds. And, admission is only a few rupees.
3. Go on a safari – Just outside of Umreth is a large game reserve. You can take a jeep tour through the reserve and see all sorts of animals in their natural habitat.
4. Visit the waterfalls – Umreth has several waterfalls, ranging from small and gentle to large and dramatic. The best time to visit is after the monsoon rains when the waterfalls are at their fullest.
5. Take a boat ride – There are several lakes and ponds in and around Umreth, and boat rides are a popular activity. You can take a paddle boat out on your own, or go on a guided tour in a larger boat.
6. Explore the caves – Umreth has a few caves that are open to the public. They’re not particularly large or deep, but they’re still fun to explore.
7. Ride an elephant – A ride on an elephant is a must-do while in India. And, there’s no better place to do it than Umreth. The elephants here are well-trained and gentle, and the rides are very reasonably priced.
8. Go shopping – Umreth is known for its many markets and shops. You can find everything from souvenirs to clothes to spices. And, haggling is expected, so don’t be afraid to bargain.
9. Try the local food – The food in Umreth is delicious. Be sure to try some of the traditional dishes, such as dal and roti. And, don’t forget to wash it all down with a glass of chai.
10. Meet the people – The people in Umreth are friendly and welcoming. Don’t be afraid to strike up a conversation with someone. You might just make a new friend.