Uddevalla is located on the west coast of Sweden and is a great place for families to visit. There are a number of kid-friendly activities to do in the city, including visiting the Uddevalla Museum, taking a ferry ride to the nearby island of Tjorn, exploring the Uddevalla Botanical Garden, and visiting the Uddevalla Zoo.
The Uddevalla Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the city and the region. The museum has a number of interactive exhibits that kids will enjoy, as well as a café and a shop.
The Uddevalla Zoo is located just outside the city center and is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and giraffes. The zoo also has a number of interactive exhibits, a café, and a playground.
The Uddevalla Botanical Garden is a beautiful place to explore, with a variety of flowers, trees, and plants to see. The garden also has a café and a number of walking trails.
The ferry to the island of Tjorn takes just a few minutes and is a great way to see the coast of Sweden. The island has a number of beaches, as well as a number of restaurants and shops.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Uddevalla, Sweden
1. Visit the Uddevalla Museum – The Uddevalla Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the local area. There are plenty of interactive exhibits to keep kids entertained, and the museum also offers a range of activities for kids to take part in.
2. Take a boat ride on the Göta Canal – The Göta Canal is a stunning stretch of water that flows through Uddevalla. You can take a boat ride along the canal and stop off at a number of different attractions along the way.
3. Go for a swim in the Uddevalla Swimming Pool – The Uddevalla Swimming Pool is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There are a range of different pools to choose from, and the facilities also include a sauna and a steam room.
4. Play mini golf at Golfklubben Uddevalla – Golfklubben Uddevalla is a great place to enjoy a round of mini golf. The course is located in a stunning setting, and there is also a clubhouse where you can enjoy a drink or a bite to eat after your game.
5. Visit the Uddevalla Zoo – The Uddevalla Zoo is home to a variety of different animals, and it’s a great place to learn about wildlife. There are also plenty of fun activities for kids to take part in, such as Feed the primates and Feed the seals.
6. Attend a show at the Uddevalla Theater – The Uddevalla Theater is a great place to see a range of different shows. The theater offers a variety of different performances throughout the year, and there is something to suit all ages.
7. Go for a hike in the Tjoloholm Nature Reserve – The Tjoloholm Nature Reserve is a great place to enjoy a day of hiking. There are a number of different trails to choose from, and you can also go for a swim in one of the lakes in the reserve.
8. Visit the Uddevalla Old Town – The Uddevalla Old Town is a great place to explore. There are a number of different historic buildings to see, and you can also enjoy some of the local shops and restaurants.
9. Play at the Uddevalla Playground – The Uddevalla Playground is a great place for kids to burn off some energy. There is a range of different play equipment to choose from, and the playground is also located next to a number of other great attractions.
10. Go for a bike ride around Uddevalla – Uddevalla is a great place to go for a bike ride. There are a number of different routes to choose from, and you can also stop off at a number of different attractions along the way.