There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Uberaba, Brazil! The city has a number of parks perfect for a picnic or a game of fetch, as well as a few museums and educational centers that kids will love. The zoo is also a great option for a family outing, and Uberaba is home to a number of child-friendly restaurants if you’re looking for a place to eat. In the evenings, you can catch a family-friendly movie at the local cinema, or take a walk around the city’s pedestrian-friendly streets. Whatever you choose to do, you’re sure to find plenty of fun things to do in Uberaba with your kids!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Uberaba, Brazil
1. Visit the Uberaba Zoo and Botanical Garden – The Zoo and Botanical Garden is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. There are over 200 animals on display, as well as a variety of plants and flowers.
2. Go to the Parque Municipal das Palmeiras – This park is a great place to take a stroll with the kids, or let them run around and play. There is a playground, a pond, and plenty of green space to explore.
3. Visit the Centro Cultural Antonio Carlos Gomes – The Cultural Center is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Uberaba. There are a variety of exhibits and programs offered throughout the year.
4. Check out the Museu de Cera de Uberaba – This wax museum is a great place to take the kids for a fun and educational experience. There are over 100 wax figures on display, ranging from historical figures to modern day celebrities.
5. Go to the Cine Teatro Uberaba – The Cine Teatro is a great place to take the kids to see a movie or catch a live performance. There is a concession stand for snacks and drinks, and the theater has a variety of amenities to make your experience enjoyable.
6. Visit the Parque da Cidade – The City Park is a great place to take the kids to burn off some energy. There is a playground, a basketball court, and a variety of walking and biking trails.
7. Go to the Igreja Matriz de Uberaba – The Igreja Matriz is a beautiful church that is worth a visit when in Uberaba. The church is open to the public for tours, and mass is held regularly.
8. Take a walk through the Centro Historico – The Historic Center is a great place to take a stroll and learn about the history of Uberaba. There are a variety of shops and restaurants, as well as a number of historical buildings.
9. Visit the Memorial da Resistencia de Uberaba – The Memorial da Resistencia is a great place to learn about the history of Uberaba. The museum has a variety of exhibits, and there is also a monument to the resistance fighters of Uberaba.
10. Go to the Praça Rui Barbosa – The Praça Rui Barbosa is a great place to take the kids to play. There is a playground, a fountain, and a variety of trees to provide shade.