There’s plenty for kids to do in Tye, Texas! For starters, the area is home to many family-friendly parks and playgrounds. Adventure seekers can explore Abilene State Park or go for a swim in one of the city’s many public pools. For those looking for a more relaxed experience, the Dyess Air Force Base has a museum and plenty of open space to run around. Honorable mentions go to the Abilene Zoo and the National Center for Children’s Illustrated Literature – both great places to spend an afternoon!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tye, Texas
1. Visit the Animal Adventure Safari Sanctuary.
2. Visit the Abilene Zoo.
3. Go to the Abilene State Park.
4. Visit the Frontier Texas! museum.
5. Visit the National Center for Children’s Illustrated Literature.
6. Visit the Abilene Regional Airport.
7. Visit the Abilene Christian University.
8. Visit the Hardin-Simmons University.
9. Visit the McMurry University.
10. Visit the Abilene Public Library.